Preparing CV/ Resume may seem easy to some and tedious task to somebody else, but believe us it is an art which is learnt .
According to resources you have only 11 seconds to convince your prospective employer to hire you for the job by looking at you CV, so it should be prepared well.
Most of us may not have a clear idea about where to start; but please do not worry, we will help you out for for this.
Please keep the following points in mind while preparing you CV/ Resume-
- Keep it simple and short, no body likes to read the unnecessary things.
- It may be colorful too with a good designing but it should not detract the employer.
- Keep it attractive so your CV stand out of the crowd of others.
- Keep it focused upon your strengths, which the organization may be finding in the applicants.
- Read the job description before you decide upon making your CV.
- Write the details according to the job description .
- The following elements should be there in any CV
- Your contact details including the address.
- Your photo
- Personal profile having your basic demographic details i.e date of birth etc.
- Education and training you have undergone.
- Internships and/or work experiance
- Communication skills or linguistic abilities; which will surely will make your CV weighing more, as every organization needs the people who can connect with other people well.
- Skills and abilities which may include your leadership,technical, communication skills etc.
- Other certificates or activities which may make you useful for the organization.
- Reference and the referees are optional and should be furnished on demand.
- You may supply the names of the people you have worked with or your teacher or both, with their contact details.
It should be based upon the requirements of the organization which you are applying to.
- Deceleration is optional.
- If you are not sure on making a CV/ Resume please ask help of the experts, nursium also provides value-added personalized CV making for you, which may increase your chances to get the job by 200% .*
- Ask your doubts in the comments or to get you CV/ Resume made by experts which may get you your dream job/ Internship even before you get pass out of your nursing college, please write to us here.(Click me)
- You may refer to the sample CV/ Resume.It is a word file which can be used for your first reference.
Please do share the post with your friends and family ????.