Download “Syllabus & Regulations Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care Post Graduate Residency Program” Syllabus-Regulations-Nurse-Practitioner-in-Critical-Care-Post-Graduate-Residency-Program-nursium.com_.pdf – Downloaded 57 times – 2 MB
On completion of the program, the NP will be able to:
- Assume responsibility and accountability to provide competent care to critically ill patients and appropriate family care in tertiary care centres
- Demonstrate clinical competence / expertise in providing critical care which includes diagnostic reasoning, complex monitoring and therapies
- Apply theoretical, patho-physiological and pharmacological principles and evidence base in implementing therapies / interventions in critical care
- Identify the critical conditions using differential diagnosis and carry out treatment/interventions to stabilize and restore patient’s health and minimize or manage complications independently or collaboratively as a part of critical care team
- Collaborate with other health care professionals in the critical care team, across the continuum of critical care.